Monday, September 20, 2010

It's September?

Where did the summer go? Today is the last day of summer and I'm not quite sure how that happened. But it did, and now I am looking at fall and trying to figure out what cross races I can make happen.

I think this year will be a bit low key in terms of cross racing, as I can't "start" training on September 20th and expect much good to happen. That being said I can certainly go and have some fun racing around on the grass!

The cycling season sort of ended for me after the 24HOGG. Not that I wanted it to, but life got crazy busy. Now I find myself trying to get back into the flow and to throw my leg over the bike a bit more. With that in mind I am looking for an adventure of some sort. What that is I don't yet know, but it'll include loading up the pack and heading out for a day of riding where I'm really not sure where the heck I am going- anyone game?

DEA

1 comment:

Dennis said...

KT????