Thursday, December 13, 2007

No bike time

Top of Cranmore

So winter appears to have arrived earlier than usual this year to most folks' delight. I've gotten more skiing in at this point than most years by Christmas. Looks like the weather gods are going to continue t smile upon us with the threat of some more storms in the next few days as well.


Shot of Mt. Washington from Denmark, ME

Due to the snow however, the only riding I have been doing is after getting off a lift and its more of sliding than riding. I'll take it though. But I do feel the need to peddle some to avoid marshmallow but setting in. Of course that will match my marshmallow belly nicely.

See ya on the slopes.

JJ

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

that looks great. i haven't skied on downhill skis in years. i feel the urge....