Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Getting COOOOLLLLLDDD

Got in an hour on the road last night, and in some ways I'm still thawing out. Pretty soon I'll be spending more time at Shawnee Peak, getting in turns instead of riding, but right now the bike remains the priority.

It felt good to get out, it's amazing how the thought of riding in the dark with temps in the upper 20's and a ripping wind can almost cause you to grab a beer and hit the couch. But once you are out there it's not bad (provided you have the appropriate snivel gear!).

I've got a good loop for this type of ride where I'm never more than 3 miles from the house, that way if anything goes south on me I can either get home quick or K can come to my rescue in a short bit of time.

That's it at the moment.

Ride safe.

DEA

No comments: