Monday, September 03, 2007

A good three days- now back to work

My vacation is about to come to a close, but I've got to say the last few days have been pretty good. On Saturday I got out for an hour spin on the fixie- road a loop that I do somewhat regularly and just about tore my legs off- it a good way! Then I took the girls over to Ham arena for some time on the ice- which was a lot of fun. We need to take advantage of that more often! Then yesterday A1 and I went out for our gravel grinder which ended up only taking us 2.5 hours, which was a lot less then it did last time! I managed to clean Moonie hill- admittedly in ugly fashion and A1 spent a good few minutes waiting for me at the top- but at least I cleaned it- now the next goal can be doing it with a bit more style.

Then this morning JJ and I got out to Cedar Creek for a bit over an hour, hopefully he'll post his data on the ride. It was good to get out and ride some singletrack that I don't know that well. We'll have to try and get JJ and A1 over there all at the same time after work one day this week.

Time to go mow the lawn and listen to Coach!

later,

DEA

No comments: