Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rain

Woke us this morning, nice morning. Then it started raining. Imagine that- rain this summer! I just read that we've gotten close to 13 inches of rain this summer- interesting.

So I haven't really touched the bike since last weekend. I went for a short road spin on Monday with my mother and then a short spin on Tuesday with my daughter for the weekly series- but nothing to see if I could actually pedal fast. Maybe tomorrow morning.

I don't have a great deal to report. I'm settling into the new job- but I can't say I have a great routine down just yet. Soon.

Today we're going over to the Conway house to try and do a "final clean", I don't think it will be a final clean- but it will get it alot further then it is now.

Alright- still need to go pull bike crap out of the car from last weekend- mmmmm that should smell good!

DEA

No comments: