Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Weekend is Coming

It's about 70 degrees outside and beautiful. I just went for a run and it actually felt good, better then I did riding rollers last night. It's been a couple days since I've been riding my bike outside, and I'm getting a bit ansy. This weekend, Sunday to be exact, will be the last CX race of the series up at Great Glen. It's been a fun season up there and I hope that we see more racers participate next year. I'm going to guess we will as a number of folks have now seen CX and seem fired up to give it a try.

After that I'm not sure what the game plan will be. I've pretty much called it a season in my mind, not for a lack of desire, but more for the simple reason that my wife and kids wouldn't mind me home for a complete weekend. If a good race pops up that's not to far away I'll see if we can make it go.

Onto other topics. Basso do Disco? Hmmmmm. Wonder where Tyler and Jan are going to end up signing. Here's an interesting take on WADA from NBA commissioner David Stern:
NBA vs WADA

I wish cycling had somebody that stood up for the riders like this. Forever this period of time in cycling will have a big question mark over it, and it's too damn bad.

Time to grab some food. Who's up for a night ride?


DEA

No comments: