Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crank the Kanc 2008



So I signed up for the firat event of 2008. Crank the Kanc is a 21 mile Time Trial Hillclimb. We did it as a team last year but this year we went back to the solo catagory. The race is May 17, 2008. Exactly 2 months from today. I have not ridden outside in months it seems and the spinning bike has seen sporadic action at best.

Guess it is time for me to try to get on the bike since this is an individual time trial and I won't have DEA and A1 to tow me up the climb this year. Not sure when that's going to happen though since we're supposed to be getting 2-4 inches of snow today. Skiing was nice this moringin was I was doing course maintenance for the Easter High School Regionals slalom race at Cranmore Mountain.

Team Bikeman.com from 2007 Crank the Kanc


See ya on the road, or more likely on the side of the road sucking wind or just throwing up.

JJ

No comments: