Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ready for "spring"

I'm ready for a more rapid melting of snow. I know I shouldn't say that being a skier, but that's what I would like to see. I really want to start seeing the trails loose snow, as I know that after the snow is gone it's still another couple of weeks before they dry out enough to ride- so we're gonna be waiting for quite some time!

My hamstrings hurt- I think I know why- here's a shot from the Spread Eagle World Championships where I survived but certainly didn't place very high, I'm not sure how to call this cross training but I will.


But no matter how much training I do, I know that Crank the Kanc will have my face twisted in pain, here's my "game face" during the 2006 race:


In other news 24 Hours of Great Glen may be looking at a small course addition, we'll have to see how that plays out. I'm sure TWAF will get up there to help with some recon work once the snow goes away.

Also found out that 24 Hours of Pats Peak is much earlier this year- hmmm, maybe the 6 hour or 12 hour again this year? Time will tell- its May 31- June 1st.

That's it from here. Hope for sun!

later,

DEA

No comments: