Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally!

Finally got back out on the bike as a means to get to and from work. That was the longest stretch I've been off the bike in a LONG time- don't really want to do that again.

It felt great to get out on the road, and put me in a much better frame of mind (at least for a few minutes) when I got to work. It is also giving me something to look forward to for the end of the day.

So thtat is the extent of my excitement.

Now for my random questions/comments about the world.

Why is the UCI behind getting Contador into the Tour but did nothing for the Rock Racing guys? (aren't all of them somehow tied to Opperation Puerto)

We have two US skiers who look to take the overall world cup- Bode and Vonn- pretty cool, yet 99.9% of the country doesn't have a clue- oh well.

Ok gotta go back to work.


DEA

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

no one can explain why the uci does what it does. it's always going to be a mystery!

bode miller is the bomb. i think he's to skiing (kinda) what bobke is to cycling.... the clown prince of their respective sport.

i think i'll ride outdoors tomorrow for the first time since early december.

i'm jonesin' for a ride....