Monday, July 07, 2008

80's flashback


I'm not sure what it was, maybe it was left over from PowderJew's birthday party- but I had a jones to listen to Michael Jackson yesterday. I didn't have any in my collection and my copy of Thriller that I had on tape I'm sure got tossed out years ago.

I actually remember buying that tape. Bought it at the Maine Mall, I think the store was called Deorseys (spelling??) I remember coming back to the car and wanting so badly to listed to it but my Dad told me that he wouldn't play that crap in his car. Oh well. Needless to say that was a day or two ago.

So last night I was on my machine when the urge came over me again, so I went to iTunes and bought Thriller once again, this time for $7.99. Ahhhh, yes what quality music. Now I need to weave it into a playlist that I ride to and then I will dominate the world.

later,

DEA

ps- Great Glen series starts tomorrow night- see you up there

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

remember when every other song on mtv was michael jackson? whoa! weird times, buddy. :)