Friday, August 18, 2006

Pretty Standard Really

Not much going on. JJ sent a list of upcoming events but haven't heard which one's TWAF will be appearing at. I'm considering the Churn and Burn in CT in mid-September but haven't made my mind up. I think the only confirmed appearance will be at Porky Gulch.

I swapped out my WTB saddle for the Fi'zi:k Nisene. Cool looking seat, a lot narrower. Rode it first time this morning and I gotta admit about 15 minutes in to it I was wanting the WTB back. I'll get used to it, it is way easier to move on it just less padded. Oh yeah and Nikki got a new Prophet if you haven't heard. Guess she had a good time at the 24 Hours of Great Glen and got the itch to race.

Sounds like there may be a Team Weak and Feeble organized ride forming. We'll see if we can pull it off this fall. The Team Weak and Feeble Death March. Stole the idea from http://gtdri.blogspot.com/. Not that this will be any different from any of our "training rides" earlier this year.

Average and Easy A1.

No comments: