Thursday, August 23, 2007

Crap like this scares me

I hate reading stuff like this It freaks me out to realize how vulnerable we are when we are out on the roads, and that no matter how careful you are there are others who are in a much better position to kill you that aren't always that careful. I know we ride at night a lot and we try to be as visible as possible (not sure what type of lights he had on if any)- and I'm sure if he didn't have lights that will become a major bone of contention.

I don't know any of the people in this story, but I'm in Concord a fair amount and it just seems to hit home. I hope this guy pulls through, my thoughts and prayers go out to him.

Stay safe out there.


ride on,


DEA

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

scares me too. crap like that sucks and happens far too often. geez!