Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Back (Again)

This time was a 4 day excursion in Rangeley, ME. I've never been there before, and I must say it was a nice place. Lots of good restaurants and stores. We had two tents set up for the Northeast High School Championships at the XC Ski Center there, which also hosts the Saddleback Challenge in September and looks like some great mountain bike trails. I brought my bike in hopes of getting out since the weather had been nice, but as DEA showed with the radar that idea changed quickly. It was heavy snow and wind Friday night which kept us busy all night, and Saturday, 40 1/2 hours to be exact. I was glad to get some rest Saturday night. We stayed at the Loon Lodge, nice log cabin inn type place, and I had the best steak ever while I was there. So maybe a trip this summer there for steak and a little riding? Home for a while now with no other work trips planned for now which is nice.

Anywho glad to be back, lifted with DEA this morning, then started using my Recover Ease that came in the mail for me last week. Just waiting on my team kit from Wicked Fast Sports Nutrition and I'll be set to go. If anyone wants to try out their product let me know, they sent plenty of samples. DEA has already gotten some and I have some set aside for JJ.

Critter watch for the week:

32 Deer - All on the ride home.

Sounds like a ride tonight, I'm thinking of plowing a course off in the field at our garage for a little winter cross riding, any takers some weekend? Loser gets a white wash.

A1

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

that's a lot of deer!

peace out, yo!