Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Long ride needed

I was cruising the AM blog loop- FatMarc, Dicky and of course our buddy Blue and it got me feeling like we need to get out for good long ride. I've never done a century ride in March or April for that matter, and the thought of that is quickly becoming very appealing. Now just comes the making it happen. Hmmmmm.

I'm not sure a 100miles is a great idea with little to no base, so we'll need to cram in at least a 50 miler first. I'll have to try and make that happen this weekend. Any takers? I've got an XC race on Sat afternoon, but it's just for fun so I guess I could do it on Saturday. Sunday is also a good option. So any takers? One of the weekend days- leave at 7am be back by 10am- it would be a road ride- not sure of the loop.

Then we could look at the last weekend in March for a possible century. Thoughts?


later,

DEA

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

i'd like to come to nh for that ride.... i'd just slow you guys down. we'll see, sometime.

peace out, yo!