Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Heading in the right direction

A1 and I hit the weights again this morning wailing on our legs and lower back with reckless abandon. Should be interesting to see how they feel by tomorrow afternoon. I also got about 45 minutes in on rollers last night, I was shooting for an hour but it just wasn't in the cards.

Looking around the web it seems obvious that there are lots of people just like us (except they are all a lot more fit) who are anxious for the season to come into view. It's comforting to read about riders who I look at as top notch struggling with what they are going to do next season, trying to dial in gear, etc. I know that happens all the time but to read it in such a real way where you feel like you're just having a conversation is comforting.

That's the story at the moment.

later,


DEA

No comments: