Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's gonna show today

I'm going out on a limb and saying the SS 29er is going to show today. Good timing if it does, American Idol starts tonight which means all else stops in my house for the Mrs. and the kids. Which also means I could pretty much do anything and not be missed. So maybe a ride if it gets here. The only piece that may also change plans is how early I fall asleep. I've started a new training regimen for 24 hour races, staying awake for days without sleep to simulate the feeling. OK, not intentionally but I can tell myself it's training. With the snow, the plows come out, which means I go out plowing. As it stands at 9:33 am I've been up for 26 1/2 hours so by tonight I should be good and tired to go for a 9:00 pm ride. See how the training works...I don't either.

A1

No comments: