Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pics from yesterdays Ride



Here are a few shots from my spin yesterday. The view from the top of Leavitte of Mt. Washington makes the climb worth while, and I actually remembered the camera. I think today is the 73rd anniversary of the highest recorded wind ever on Mt. Washington, 231 mph I believe. DEA would know if I'm right or wrong? Second shot is about half way down Potter, most of the road was muddy and snow but this section was pretty good.

It's snowing hard out, this sucks.

A1

2 comments:

weak and feeble said...

holy crap I need to get out and ride! A1 and JJ are killing me. The only one I'm riding more then is NK (well and PJ but he's out skiing BC every day so that counts for something)

And now it's dumping out- argh....


DEA

and yes A1 I think yesterday was Big Wind Day

bluecolnago said...

that would be some serious wind! i wouldn't go out and ride in it. lol. i 'bout got knocked over once yesterday with a gust out at black hawk park. it woke me up! it was kinda funny seeing my tire tracks in the snow on the return trip. blip!

good pics!

you guys be safe!

peace out, yo!