Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Team Bikeman.com kits have arrived

The UPS man arrived at work today and delivered the Team Bikeman.com kits. I rode home from work today and wore the kits to see how it fit and felt. I must say that I guessed right on as far as sizing. The jersey was a nice fit while not skin tight. Since I don't have six-pack abs I don't think I need to be wearing anything too tight. The bib-shorts we also nice. Chamois was top quality and quite comfy on my rear end. Socks were also good. Overall I think its a wicked sharp get up.


Please pardon the pics as I asked my 8 year old to shoot them and the subject it limited as well.



JJ

Ok I'm poaching JJ's post but since he's looking as sexy and svelt I thought I'd post this JJ classic:

later- DEA (the post poacher)

7 comments:

weak and feeble said...

Thems there are some fancy looking garbs. I think you should wear those next time you're in court.

DEA, thats some illegal poaching, flag on the play. You owe JJ and I each a six pack for that.

A1

weak and feeble said...

Flag on the play? How about flag on the first two photos! I think D3 will need therapy!


DEA

weak and feeble said...

I agree with A1. I see that you din't put the unedited photo up with your wife in it. Coward that you are. No you put the one up that you cropped her out of just to make me look bad. Where's the love???? I'll take a 6-pack of Tuckermans and A1 is a fan of PBR pounders I hear.

JJ

weak and feeble said...

I need Blue to come in and resolve this dispute!


DEA

bluecolnago said...

well....

the pics are in the public domain so me thinks there are no poaching charges, but a six pack to dea for being wrongly accused wouldn't be out of line. the pics are great. (who cropped what to make jj look bad?)

i gotta get out there sometime and meet you guys. goddddddd!

peace out, yo!

weak and feeble said...

DEA cropped the pic to make me look bad. He's too chicken to post the original pic as his better half would kick his a$$ sideways. Wrongly accused???? How can that be. DEA was the one who called himself a poacher to begin with. We just agreed with him and said it was bad form to do what was done. He still owes the 6 pack.

JJ

bluecolnago said...

ummmmm...... ok. he admitted guilt so he owes you a 6 but you will share it anyway so....

it's all good!

peace out, yo!